22-year-old woman explains why she doesn't want to have kids

In an interview with The Mirror, 22-year-old Lorella Palmer voiced her decision to never have children, citing reasons such as their lack of common sense, tendency to watch childrens TV, and overall annoyance factor.

In an interview with The Mirror, 22-year-old Lorella Palmer voiced her decision to never have children, citing reasons such as their lack of common sense, tendency to watch children’s TV, and overall annoyance factor.

Palmer, a resident of southeast London, acknowledged that while some may view her choice as selfish, she is content with her life and doesn’t feel the need to have children to find fulfillment.

She expressed her aversion to children’s behavior, stating that they often lack basic hygiene and are constantly in need of attention. She also criticized children’s TV, preferring to watch more mature shows.

“Kids are just annoying and lack common sense. I don’t appreciate the mess and noise they bring. I’d rather be doing my own thing without having to worry about children’s needs,” Palmer said.

“I hate kids’ TV too. Your kid is one, they don’t need to watch cartoons – put on Vampire Diaries, Gossip Girl, or Friends instead. We don’t need to watch kids’ TV, it’s boring. I just want to sit downstairs and chat with people without Cartoon Network on in the background the entire time.”

22-year-old woman vows to never have kids because they have

Palmer also highlighted concerns about the financial burden and physical changes of childbirth, emphasizing her preference to spend her money on travel and personal pursuits.

She and her boyfriend, Callum Page, who share similar views, plan to focus on enjoying life, traveling, and building their careers instead of raising children.

Palmer’s decision has received support from those around her, although she mentioned that her father is disappointed about not having grandchildren.

“My friends are supportive of my decision, but some have said to just give it time and I’ll change my mind. What if I don’t? Having children would definitely be the lowest priority in my life. I don’t need children to feel fulfilled,” Palmer stated.

She also criticized societal attitudes towards motherhood and the unequal distribution of caregiving responsibilities, noting the pressure on mothers to prioritize childcare over their own needs.

Palmer acknowledged that her stance on motherhood might change in the future but criticized the societal pressure to change the minds of women who choose not to have children.

“A lot of my reasons are based around why I don’t want them right now, but I may never change my mind, and that should just be accepted. If I did change my mind on having kids, it definitely wouldn’t be until I’m in my thirties,” she added.

Palmer, a recent law graduate, is currently focused on growing her own businesses as a social media influencer agent and intends to prioritize her own pursuits over motherhood.

Her boyfriend, Callum, shared his support for her decision, emphasizing their mutual desire to focus on personal and professional development before considering parenthood.

Related posts:

ncG1vNJzZmimlazAr7vWp6CgnaKerm%2B6xmhpa2Wpmq6zec6lm2avn6Kur3nVqK6sZaSkeq%2Bx1Z6pZqCRq7Jut8idqmaalZiutr%2FEZquhnalitaLCxGalqGWTpLquu81mqp6mo5p6orrDZq6arJOdeqOtw2arr2c%3D

Share!